Become A Member
|Annual Payment||Down Payment||Monthly Bank Draft|
|Youth (18 months – 18 years)||$240.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Special Needs Youth (18 months – 18 years)||$120.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Adult (19 years – 59 years)||$540.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Special Needs Adult (19 years – 59 years)||$240.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Couple (any 2 adults living in the same household)||$684.00||$57.00||$57.00|
|Family (up to two adults and their dependents living in the same household and full time students ages 18-23 with proof of enrollment)||$804.00||$67.00||$67.00|
|Single Parent Family (one adult and their dependents living in the same household and full time students ages 18-23 with proof of enrollment)||$684.00||$57.00||$57.00|
|Annex Only (access to Annex ONLY & Y-Fit at member rate)||$420.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Senior Citizen Single (60 years and over)||$420.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Senior Citizen Couple (both 60 years and over)||$624.00||$52.00||$52.00|
Share the Y & Save
20/20 Member Loyalty Program
Reduce Your Monthly Dues By 20% When A Friend You Referred, Joins The Y. Get started today, and reduce your monthly dues and your friend’s.
Click Here for more info and to get started!
Membership Code of Conduct
The Richard G. Snyder YMCA is founded on Christian principles and values and prohibits inappropriate behavior and conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity or abusive language, attire, smoking, use of alcohol or drugs, the removal of Y property, or criminal conduct of any type. Such inappropriate behavior or conduct is unacceptable and the Y consequently retains the right to deny memberships to its applicants and to revoke a membership or any current member or participant at it’s sole discretion.
- Cash, Check, Master Card or Visa accepted.
- Monthly Bank Draft Plan allows payment through scheduled monthly drafts from your checking or savings account.
- All returned checks are subject to a $30.00 fee.
Y For All Program
The Richard G. Snyder YMCA is an inclusive organization that recognizes the need to serve all members of the community; particularly those economically less advantaged who are not able to pay the full cost of membership or program fees. To apply for the Y for All Program, ask the front desk staff for an application or click here.
Benefits of Membership
Your YMCA membership comes with multiple options for fitness, family & fun. Please check out our website for facility schedules.
*Access to Main Campus facility and Annex facility
*Land and water classes now included at no additional cost
- This free service is provided to members only. Our caring and qualified staff will watch your children while you use the Y facility. The program is not structured and only serves as a basic babysitting service. Please be advised that some times are busier than others.
- HOURS OF AVAILABILITYMonday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Monday -Thursday: 4:00PM – 8:30PM
Saturday: 8:00 – 11:30AM
*Youth Center with PM hours
- Our NEW Youth Center will allow parents to participate in programs and work out while children are engaged in various age-appropriate activities in a supervised environment. The Youth Center is FREE for members(excludes Annex Only Members). Parents must sign their child in and out of the Youth Center.
- HOURS OF AVAILABILITYMonday – Thursday: 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM