Fingerprinting - We will no longer process fingerprints at our facility. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Become A Member
WHY JOIN THE Y?
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at every stage of life. The Richard G. Snyder YMCA Campus is the ideal place to improve your health, learn a new skill and meet new friends. Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations.
For more than 150 years, the Y has helped members improve their well-being while building a stronger sense of community. Commit yourself to a better lifestyle in a fun environment with a membership to the Y.
Together we CAN build a better us.
|Annual Payment||Down Payment||Monthly Bank Draft|
|Youth (18 months – 18 years)||$240.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Special Needs Youth (18 months – 18 years)||$120.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Adult (19 years – 59 years)||$540.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Special Needs Adult (19 years – 59 years)||$240.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Couple (any 2 adults living in the same household)||$684.00||$57.00||$57.00|
|Family (up to two adults and their dependents living in the same household and full time students ages 18-23 with proof of enrollment)||$804.00||$67.00||$67.00|
|Single Parent Family (one adult and their dependents living in the same household and full time students ages 18-23 with proof of enrollment)||$684.00||$57.00||$57.00|
|Annex Only (access to Annex ONLY & Y-Fit at member rate)||$420.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Senior Citizen Single (60 years and over)||$420.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Senior Citizen Couple (both 60 years and over)||$624.00||$52.00||$52.00|
Share the Y & Save
20/20 Member Loyalty Program
Reduce Your Monthly Dues By 20% When A Friend You Referred, Joins The Y. Get started today, and reduce your monthly dues and your friend’s.
Click Here for more info and to get started!
Membership Code of Conduct
- Cash, Check, Master Card or Visa accepted.
- Monthly Bank Draft Plan allows payment through scheduled monthly drafts from your checking or savings account.
- All returned checks are subject to a $30.00 fee.
Y For All Program
The Richard G. Snyder YMCA is an inclusive organization that recognizes the need to serve all members of the community; particularly those economically less advantaged who are not able to pay the full cost of membership or program fees. To apply for the Y for All Program, ask the front desk staff for an application or click here.
Benefits of Membership
Your YMCA membership comes with multiple options for fitness, family & fun.
- Free group exercise classes (aquatic classes included)
- Free Coaching Connection program with your own coach to help you get started
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority program registration including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs including swim lessons, youth sports, and more
- Access to free on-site Child Watch & Youth Center, while you work out
- 20/20 Member Loyalty program to reduce your monthly fee for referring a new member
- My Y is Every Y Program: bring your membership card and photo ID and enjoy free access to almost every Y in Pennsylvania.
- Three free guest passes per year to share with your Y with friends and family