Become A Member
WHY JOIN THE Y?
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at every stage of life. The Richard G. Snyder YMCA Campus is the ideal place to improve your health, learn a new skill and meet new friends. Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations.
For more than 150 years, the Y has helped members improve their well-being while building a stronger sense of community. Commit yourself to a better lifestyle in a fun environment with a membership to the Y.
Together we CAN build a better us.
Active Military Application
Non-Active Military/Veteran Application
Military Outreach Initiative Application
||Monthly Bank Draft
|Youth (18 months – 18 years)
|Special Needs Youth (18 months – 18 years)
|Adult (19 years – 59 years)
|Special Needs Adult (19 years – 59 years)
|Couple (any 2 adults living in the same household)
|Family (up to two adults and their dependents living in the same household and full time students ages 18-23 with proof of enrollment)
|Single Parent Family (one adult and their dependents living in the same household and full time students ages 18-23 with proof of enrollment)
|Annex Only (access to Annex ONLY & Y-Fit at member rate)
|Senior Citizen Single (60 years and over)
|Senior Citizen Couple (both 60 years and over)
Share the Y & Save
20/20 Member Loyalty Program
Reduce Your Monthly Dues By 20% When A Friend You Referred, Joins The Y. Get started today, and reduce your monthly dues and your friend’s.
Click Here for more info and to get started!
Membership Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Cash, Check, Master Card or Visa accepted.
- Monthly Bank Draft Plan allows payment through scheduled monthly drafts from your checking or savings account.
- All returned checks are subject to a $30.00 fee.
Y For All Program
The Richard G. Snyder YMCA is an inclusive organization that recognizes the need to serve all members of the community; particularly those economically less advantaged who are not able to pay the full cost of membership or program fees. To apply for the Y for All Program, ask the front desk staff for an application or click here.
Benefits of Membership
Your YMCA membership comes with multiple options for fitness, family & fun.
- Free group exercise classes (aquatic classes included)
- Free Coaching Connection program with your own coach to help you get started
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority program registration including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs including swim lessons, youth sports, and more
- Access to free on-site Child Watch & Youth Center, while you work out
- 20/20 Member Loyalty program to reduce your monthly fee for referring a new member
- My Y is Every Y Program: bring your membership card and photo ID and enjoy free access to almost every Y in Pennsylvania.
- Three free guest passes per year to share with your Y with friends and family