Fingerprinting - We will no longer process fingerprints at our facility. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Online Program Registration
All participants must register for classes. Y members receive priority registration. You need to register in person. Cash, checks, credit or debit cards are accepted.
- If the YMCA cancels a program due to insufficient enrollment, the participant will be issued a credit or refund in full.
- If a participant cancels his/her enrollment in a program prior to its start, the YMCA will issue a credit, less a processing fee.
- After a class has met twice, no credit will be issued.
- In case of medical emergencies, a credit statement will be issued for the remaining balance of the program fee only. A doctor’s note must be presented to receive the credit.
- Credit statements can only be used for program or membership fees and not redeemed for cash or check.
- Membership fees are non-transferable. First 30 days, pro-rated minus service fee; after 30 days, non-refundable.