Thank You!! - A big thank you to Mel's Pizzeria for hosting our Day of Giving event. Also thank you to everyone who donated to the Y on the Day of Giving. We raised $3,216.00 at Mel's alone, giving us a total of $11,123.26.
New Facility Programming
We are pleased to announce the addition of several new programs within our Fitness and Aquatics areas. Check out our new Brochure.
Program Online Registration
All participants must register for classes. Y members receive priority registration. You need to register in person. Cash, checks, credit or debit cards are accepted.
Summer Brochure 2013
- If the YMCA cancels a program due to insufficient enrollment, the participant will be issued a credit or refund in full.
- If a participant cancels his/her enrollment in a program prior to its start, the YMCA will issue a credit, less a processing fee.
- After a class has met twice, no credit will be issued.
- In case of medical emergencies, a credit statement will be issued for the remaining balance of the program fee only. A doctor’s note must be presented to receive the credit.
- Credit statements can only be used for program or membership fees and not redeemed for cash or check.
- Membership fees are non-transferable. First 30 days, pro-rated minus service fee; after 30 days, non-refundable.