WHY JOIN THE Y?
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at every stage of life. The Richard G. Snyder YMCA Campus is the ideal place to improve your health, learn a new skill and meet new friends. Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations.
For more than 150 years, the Y has helped members improve their well-being while building a stronger sense of community. Commit yourself to a better lifestyle in a fun environment with a membership to the Y.
Together we CAN build a better us.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Your YMCA membership comes with multiple options for fitness, family & fun.
- Free group exercise classes (aquatic classes included)
- Free Coaching Connection program with your own coach to help you get started
- Free Nutition Connection program with your own coach to help you get started
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority program registration including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs including swim lessons, youth sports, and more
- Access to free on-site Child Watch, while you work out
- 20/20 Member Loyalty program to reduce your monthly fee for referring a new member
- Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
- Three free guest passes per year to share with your Y with friends and family
- Access to My Virtual Y
- Youth Sports Programs FREE with a Family or Single Parent Family Membership.